Wednesday 24 October 2012

Toilet Roll Lion


Toilet roll lion and tree (every lion needs a shady tree to laze under!).
With a family of six there are a number of grocery items that we buy often and in considerable quantities. Among these are bread, milk, cereal and...toilet rolls! I really like the feeling that I get when I recycle items that could very easily be tossed in the bin. Here is one of our most recent uses for toilet rolls.
The back of the tree - part of a cereal box.
I think the tree looks just as good when it shows part of our recycled cereal box! The top of the tree sits in a slot cut in the top of the toilet roll. The lion's face is cut out of paper, embellished with black permanent marker and glued on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and will always endeavour to reply. Thanks for visiting - I am truly delighted!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...