Sunday 4 November 2012

Fresh Squeezed Fabrics

Baking Day





Randi at Fresh Squeezed Fabrics is offering you the chance to design (and win!) your own beautiful bundle of fabric!

You choose 8 fabrics from Fresh Squeezed Fabrics, create a photo mosaic of your chosen fabrics and then name your bundle.  Then link it up here!               

I have named mine Baking Day - appropriate for me as I love to bake! I chose Everything is Nice--Baked Goods in Bright as my feature fabric and then chose other fabrics to represent what baking day means to me.  All the colours are pulled from the feature fabric. The yellow elephants (Savanna Bop--Elephants in Yellow) represent the shaped biscuits the children and I often make, the brown retro floral symbolises aprons and family traditions, and the utensils...well, all the washing up! The green with dots remind me of pearl necklaces, as women can be both practical and beautiful!

I love these fresh colours and the retro feel.              


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and will always endeavour to reply. Thanks for visiting - I am truly delighted!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...