Friday 1 February 2013

20 minutes in February

I enjoy following Lisa Lisa and the Quilt Jam and when Lisa recently blogged about Beth@Quilting Hottie Haven's 'Drop and Give Me Twenty' for the month of February I knew this was a great opportunity to commit to something that didn't add anything extra, but helped to reduce the number of unfinished projects I seem to have so easily accumulated (Zoe rolled her eyes when she heard this!). Because the more you finish, the more you can start!!

And so I pledge:

"I, Jeneta, am joining Quilting Hottie Haven's second annual DaGMT event, and pledge to quilt for 20 minutes every day of the month of February, 2013 (unless our family is hit with gastro - touch wood - in which case the 20 mins will accumulate!). In doing so I hope to quilt and bind some of the quilt tops that have been sitting around for...a while (and I think Beth Helfter is brilliant for coming up with this concept and inspiring me to join)."


3 comments:

  1. I think it's a great idea to commit to 20 minutes a day. It's amazing how much you can get done in that time, and what you'll acheive over a month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully it will reduce a few piles (a smaller mending pile would be good, though I'd prefer to be doing other things than mending!). I find that I am more patient and better able to deal with everything when I am working (and making progress) on a project. And that's always a good thing for the rest of the family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! I am hoping the DaGMT gets me off the computer and sewing!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and will always endeavour to reply. Thanks for visiting - I am truly delighted!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...