Saturday 12 October 2013

Beep! Beep!

Beep! Beep! stitchery from Wendi at Shiny Happy World
This is the second stitchery that the very talented Wendi at Shiny Happy World sent me to make into something. Like the first, this is part of Wendi's Finished Stitches Embroidery Challenge. This one was bigger than Rainbow Girl so I stuck with the 'bag' theme but turned it into a drawstring bag. I loosely followed the tutorial found at In Color Order. After I finished it I asked Eli if we knew any boys that would like to have it as their own and he promptly volunteered himself. Yay! I love it when my children are happy to own the things I make!

A big thank you to Wendi for providing the stitchery!

4 comments:

  1. Lol, that is the cutest stichery ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love it! You always pick the perfect colours - love how the red and grey match with the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very smart little boy is your Eli....he knows a good thing when he sees it!! 'Tis so, so cute Jeneta!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful boy stitcherie. It works so well in a draw string bag. Can hold so many little guy treasures.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and will always endeavour to reply. Thanks for visiting - I am truly delighted!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...