Wednesday 31 December 2014

a finish {lap quilt}

I finished the quilt that my niece began about a year ago. Just in time for her birthday!
It is quite a busy quilt, but it has some very cute fabrics in it.
I pieced the back together using some of the leftover fabric from the quilt top. I added a tone on tone pink (that looks red in this terrible photo!) that I also used for the binding.
 I'm happy to say that she loves it (even though we had convinced her that we were giving her a pet turtle!).
I can cross off number 2 on my Finish Along list. Yay!
Finish Along 2014

1 comment:

  1. What a fun quilt! I love all the cute fabrics you've used!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and will always endeavour to reply. Thanks for visiting - I am truly delighted!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...