I thoroughly enjoyed participating in last year's Finish Along hosted by Katy at The Littlest Thistle.
I was able to complete a number of projects that I know I wouldn't have finished if it weren't for my finish along list.
This year the Finish Along is being hosted by Adrianne at On the Windy Side.
It's time for me to make my list of projects I would like to get finished during the first three months of 2015. So, here it is:
1. My Trip Around the World. I'm sure everyone is tired of seeing this one, but it will probably stay on my list until it's done. So I should probably just finish it!
2. This scrappy quilt for the boot of the car. It's ready for quilting. I think the slippery minky has been putting me off. I haven't used minky as a backing before.
3. This scrappy blue, green and purple quilt. You've seen it before so there's no need to explain.
4. Lily's Star Wars quilt. I still have three characters to paper piece and then I'll start removing all the paper. My least favourite part of the process.
5. The play tent for our table. I had hoped to have this ready to gift for Christmas. Oh well. Perhaps I'll tackle this one first so that it can be played with during the remainder of the school holidays.
6. I popped this one on the list because it will be the fastest to finish. Zoe has been asking for a messenger bag for a long time. This is (nearly) it!
So there you have it. I have formally made my list. And I will start on it as soon as I have finished making some cushions for my niece...